The Awards for Excellence in Recycling and Waste Management will take place on the 10 May 2018 at the luxurious, five-star Landmark Hotel in London.
As the most prestigious event in the environmental calendar, the Awards Luncheon allows for a unique opportunity to gain industry recognition for your achievements and promote the efforts of your colleagues and clients in recycling, reuse and waste reduction.
Over 400 people gathered at the Landmark Hotel in 2017 to celebrate the best of the best and 2018 is forecast to be bigger and better than ever.
We had a fantastic number of entries for the 2017 awards and want to thank all of the participants for entering – it is a real testament to the hard work and dedication of those working in the industry.
- Regarded as the most prestigious ceremony
- World leading five star venue with a first class dining experience
- Unrivaled face-to-face time with company owners, key decision makers, council officers and councillors
- Top industry VIPs in attendance
12.00 Welcome Drinks Reception
13.00 Welcome Address
15.00 Awards Ceremony
16.15 Sweepstake Prize Draw
16.30 End of Ceremony
16.45 After Party
- Individual: £199
- Half table: £95o
- Full table: £1850
- Finalist full table: £1550