The Awards for Excellence in Recycling and Waste Management will take place on the 9 May 2019 at the luxurious, five-star Landmark Hotel in London.
As the most prestigious event in the environmental calendar, the Awards Luncheon allows for a unique opportunity to gain industry recognition for your achievements and promote the efforts of your colleagues and clients in recycling, reuse and waste reduction.
Over 400 people gathered at the Landmark Hotel in 2018 to celebrate the best of the best and 2019 is forecast to be bigger and better than ever.
We had a fantastic number of entries for the 2018 awards and want to thank all of the participants for entering – it is a real testament to the hard work and dedication of those working in the industry.
We have a EXTENDED DEADLINE of 20TH MARCH for all entry submissions.
- Regarded as the most prestigious ceremony
- World leading five star venue with a first class dining experience
- Unrivaled face-to-face time with company owners, key decision makers, council officers and councillors
- Top industry VIPs in attendance
- Individual: £199
- Half table: £950
- Full table: £1850
- Finalist full table: £1550